photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

GOOD TIMES

 photo farm-signature_zps4d3fb911.jpg
 
One of the best side effects of having a book out, is that people invite
you to really fun events...like last night.
I got to go to Doggie Book Night at
Local Nursery School, Kiddie Kingdom.
 
Emma, my wonderful assistant sat at my table with me so I did not
look so alone.
 
There were games....
 
 
 
Crafts...
 
Treats for dogs...
 
 
and snacks for us!
 
There was a special visitor...Bentley,
 
 
and storytime.
 
 
It was such a fun night!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........