photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Tuesday, February 11, 2014


 photo farm-signature_zps4d3fb911.jpg
There is nothing, hear me, NOTHING daring about me.
I don't know how to paint.
So it makes perfect sense that I would take an
art class called

Well, maybe not.
But then, I've never been one to do things that make sense,
just ask my husband.
Her colorful, happy, bright, fun, quirky, artwork
just makes me smile every time I see it.
So I decided to step outside my comfort zone and take her six week
Daring Adventures in Paint class.
It has been a TON OF FUN!  There's even a FB group
of supporters...we post our art attempts and make each other
feel good about our work, offer suggestions etc.
Who wouldn't smile at a floating elephant.
and a lady with feathers in her hair?
I have learned SO much in her class.
I've absolutely LOVED it!
But mostly, that art and "art-making"
should be really.
And who can't use a little more play?
Mati will offer her class again soon,
check it and her site, art and blog out
Maybe you too could use a bit of playful
fun in your life!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a daring creative experience!


    ReplyDelete happy to hear from you.........