photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Monday, May 24, 2010

Parties and Purchases

We here at Farm and Fru Fru had a most busy weekend going to two fetes.  Usually if we go to one fete in one weekend it would be quite something, but it's often feast or famine and this past weekend it was feast.
Saturday, I went to three sales!  Two were estate sales and were very good...like I really need to bring anything else home, but I cannot resist a good estate sale. 



I like rabbits and I would not resist this little rabbit picture or this little homeless bunny who seemed to need a good home.


 And who could turn down this basket tote?  Perfect condition and for $1. a real steal.  Four pretty vintage squares (could be napkins, could be hankies, I don't know and I don't care) caught my eye and became mine for $1.


 So for less than $5 I brought home 4 fabulous buys that I have plans for....that and two fetes made this a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........