photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blog Friends or Virtual Field Trip

I have a new friend.  Well, I don't actually know her, but I know her through her beautiful blog.  These are her leaves.  I love leaves and when I saw these, I asked Lori marie if I could post them to my blog for all of Farm and Fru Fru to enjoy.  She was kind enough to say yes.  Lori marie makes the prettiest things and puts them in her Etsy shop to sell.  Please stop by for a visit and tell her you saw her leaves here at Farm and Fru Fru.  I must go now...I want to make a tree and cover it with leaves...
If this is your first visit to Farm and Fru Fru...Welcome!  If you are a return visitor, Welcome Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........