photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS MRS STANLEY, IT'S A...............

 photo farm-signature_zps4d3fb911.jpg
 
BOOK!!
 
That's right folks, after 2 years almost to the day
my book The Little Dog in the Middle of the Road has officially
been published and is up on Amazon for purchase!
To say this is an exciting day is the understatement of the year.
I wish I could be cool about it, blase', unruffled, at least able to sit
still and stop clicking over to Amazon (see how I got that in again?!)
just to peek at it and make sure it's still there...that the powers that be at
Amazon
didn't find out I'm not really a writer, that I don't really belong, that
somehow my book is a mistake.  So far, I seem to have fooled them!
 
 
 

 
So, thanks to all of you who have been so encouraging.  Please feel free to
visit Amazon and peek for yourself...and if you feel comfortable, I would love it
if you recommended Little Dog to friends.  or relatives.  or strangers on the street.  or
your doctor.  your lawyer.  your brother-in-law's daughter's teacher.  your librarian.  your ex-husband.
anyone.  really.  just kidding.  sort of.....
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy for you, Sharon. I know exactly how you feel. My first picture book, Fantastic Flight, is published by Guardian Angel Publishing. (See you on the GAP email site).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! A book birthing takes many deep breaths, sleepless nights, medication of one's choice....excited for you.

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........