Recently I began following a new blog
It's a wonderful resource written faithfully by a body expert called Robin.
She has the most interesting DIYs for natural beauty products and
lots of fun content.
One thing that I loved was her post
Oh my goodness! Who knew? And so simple. One ingredient, 31 uses
all with fragrant citrusy goodness. Right up my alley...lemoney and simple.
Robin graciously allowed me to share my 6 faves. Please click the above link and check out the other 25. While you're at it, check out her other DIYs.
12. Freshen your Fridge Place a lemon peel or two inside your fridge to absorb smells and bring a bright citrus scent.
17. Freshen and deodorize the dishwasher Add lemon peels to your dishwasher every now and then to help rinse and deodorize it.
21. Make drawer sachets Dry your lemon peels (either out in the sun or in a dehydrator) and place them inside of fabric sachets. Add spices, as desired such as cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and cardamom. Place in drawers to freshen.
22. Clean your stainless steel, polish your chrome, and make your copper shine! This one was my favorite as we’ve had some nasty residue on our steak knives that I’ve been trying to get off for a while. Simply sprinkle some sea salt on the metal, and then use the lemon peel to scrub away any dirt, grime, or stains. Rinse and polish!
24. Nail Whitener Whiten fingernails by rubbing with a lemon wedge.
29. Make a sugar scrub Mix 1/2 a cup of sugar with finely chopped lemon peel and enough olive oil to make a paste. Wet your body in the shower, turn off the water, and massage the sugar mix all over your skin. Rinse off and bask in your smooth skin.
And she has 25 more suggestions.
And an ebook on stretching you can get FREE by signing up for her newsletter.
Thanks so much Robin!