photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Monday, June 10, 2013

ALTERED FLOPS

 photo farm-signature_zps4d3fb911.jpg
 
IMG_6276
Like me, you've probably seen lots of altered flip flops.
THESE from Alisa Burke are by far my faves
and she offers, for your sewing pleasure, the simplest tutorial for stitching up a pair (or two)
for summer.
They remind me of these
IMG_6314
 
Like Alisa, I have a pair of Sanuks  and love them too, but hers are just so
doggone cute and easy to make!
I have been a long time fan of Alisa's and had THE BEST time taking one of her
ART CLASSES
last winter.  If you are local to the Northwest, you can attend one of her
RETREATS. 
I can only wish.
 
In the mean time, hop over to her blog, and make yourself
a pair of altered flops!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........