photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Sunday, April 28, 2013

A change is gonna do you good.....

                                                                        photo credit


I have so many faults and weaknesses if I tried to list them all I would need at least two blogs, but one that comes to mind today is I am a scanner personality....i love to try lots of different things, usually before finishing the previous thing.  I don't get bored, I just get anxious to try something new.  I flip back and forth and back and forth between projects, sometimes completing them, sometimes not...rather like an attention deficit disorder for really old children.
 
So it will come as no surprise that I am overhauling my blog.  It's time for a change.  Again.
In a few weeks, stop back by for a spanking new overhauled blog with new content, old content, new ideas, old ideas, farmy things, writing things, food stuff, and some new surprises.  I have several new interests (or old interests that I finally have time to explore) and I can't wait to share.
 
See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........