After months and months of labor, she has finally been born....
born to electronic devices everywhere
first book published.
There is no way to describe the excitement.
Olive Ann agreed to the following interview even though it is not a
First Friday Feature.
1. Olive Ann, we waited for your appearance forever and now, here you are! Tell me, how does it feel to be the subject of your own book? I feel big...which for a tiny rabbit is HUGE! I am so happy to finally be able to tell my story.
2. Why should someone buy your book Olive Ann...you are a complete unknown? True that. I may be unknown, but mine is a universal story. At one time or another, most children want to be bigger. Just because I am a rabbit doesn't mean I don't want the same things kids want.
3. You seem to be quite the fashion plate...who is your stylist? Well, I am no Fashion Kitty, but I hold my own. My stylist is Barb Dragony. I wear anything and everything she designs. Right now I am heavily into pink...and I do love a good tutu, so for the time being that is my fashion statement.
4. For such a young bunny, you have done many "BIG" things! Do you feel proud of yourself?
You bet I do! I don't think age has a thing to do with doing big things. Little kids do big things everyday and they should be proud too.
5. I noticed you got a little help from Iris in your book...tell me about Iris. Iris is very wise. If you can't figure somthing out, it's always a good idea to ask for advice. Iris asked all the right questions and I took it from there and found a way to answer my own questions...that's a good feeling.
6. Do you have more stories to tell Olive Ann? Yes! I hope to be able to share them with kids too.
Olive Ann, I feel like I know you quite well and hope you will come back soon and share some more information with my blog readers. In the mean time, where can your book be purchased?
As is always the case with a new book (e-book or print) getting the word out is crucial
to it's success. If you can help by facebooking or blogging about Olive Ann, Barb and I
will be so appreciative! It's very exciting, so thanks for your support!