photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Road Trip!

Anyone who knows me will tell you I would be the LAST person
to take a road trip.....
but if you read my post on 8/10, I got you all ready for a road trip with a special little treat box, so now let me give you some ideas for tripping in style.

 I don't travel, but that doesn't mean I don't  know a great road trip vehicle when I see one....
Besides, with something this cute, maybe you could just keep it in the yard
as a tiny getaway for reading....

or writing....who wouldn't love to have a little spot like this in which to write?

Then if your people intruded, you would just pick your little writing spot up.....

and head for a quieter spot.  Away from it all.

A little breathing room...

in bright red...

with flowers for inspiration.

Think about it.

1 comment:

  1. I've just discovered these darling trailers too and am HOT to get one. Even found a Scamp on Craigslist for $6000 and told Frank I wanted it. Of course we don't have the money OR the room to park a trailer, no matter how much I want to fix it up and go play in it. I like the green one at the top!

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........