photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun Faves.....Colorful Inspiration

With the Memorial Day weekend upon us, I thought it would be fun to
start the holiday with a bit of colorful eye candy...Just a little break from the
writing,  re-writing, editing, re-writing, reading, re-writing, well you get the picture.

 I want to share three of the most beautiful, colorful blogs you will see anywhere.
I can't think of anything more inspirational than color.  When I visit these
blogs not only am I inspired, but I just feel happy.

 is a mixed media artist passionate about creating and inspiring others to create.
She works with paint, thread and paper to make her world colorful.





Another blog I frequent is Lori Marie's
I've written about it before on the Farm and Fru Fru blog, but she deserves another
mention.  A designer and textile artist for the children's market, she now spends her time
in her tiny little studio making pretty little things like these:
Dream catchers...

...and daisy chains...

...and flowers...

oh my!

So simple, so pretty.

Amy of InspireCo. is my last fave of the day.
Amy produces a fun e-mag called Amy Power's Inspired Ideas
which can be purchased through her blog.  And she makes things...
mostly tiny colorful things.

Little samplers


Little vignettes...

Simple little colorful things.

Enjoy the eye candy and visit the blogs for more.
Have a delightful Memorial Day weekend...enjoy, read, and relax!



No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........