photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dreaming of a White Christmas......

I admit it, I am one of those sappy suckers who wishes for a white Christmas every.single.year.
In my mind, white Christmases happened so many times when I was little.  The reality of course is,  they were somewhat rare....here are a few snow goodies to help you dream up your own white Christmas.....It's been in the 60s all week so I think I will have to keep on dreaming.







1 comment:

  1. Love the snow shots! Love the snow as a matter of fact. Last Christmas was just perfect..hopefully we'll have a repeat performance!

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........