photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Friday, October 15, 2010

The World's Smallest Bath....

You will recall from Monday and Wednesday's posts of the Little House...Here is the perfect little spot to read....
the bunny pillow is a fave and the funny little frame is made from bits and pieces of pottery found
on the property....it's a really old piece of land with a little grave yard with stones dating back to 1775.

And here is the world's smallest bath....I am standing IN THE SHOWER
taking this picture...that is one small sink...


Here I am standing on the bed just outside
the world's smallest bath taking this picture....for the record, there is usually a cow
peeking in the window as the little cinder block shed is right in the
middle of a cow pasture....really.  You have to like cows a lot to be willing to
practically shower with them looking on....fortunately, the farmer does...



One of my favorite Stephen Summerville pottery pieces....

Pretty much the whole room....thanks for visiting the
farm away from farm....
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Tiny but beautifully formed. Thanks for the 'tour' Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a pretty cute small bath! I've seen a much smaller sink! Doesn't seem possible, but back in the day they made these tiny little sinks that hung on the wall.

    I love your farm away from farm space. It has me dreaming.

    - Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon, I love the world's smallest and most wonderful little bath and your entire house. One day, I'll come to visit and have a cow giving me company while taking a shower!
    What a beautiful space you have.
    Have a great weekend,
    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ya'll for your most kind comments!...and kathrin...you are most welcome anytime...and you can bet there will be cows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your itty bitty house reminds me of the farmhouse I moved to when I left the city for the country 5 years ago this month. I used to take a bath in the clawfoot tub while the cow next door kept me company. Yours is just lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........