photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Aprons flying

As you read this, Pino's aprons are winding their way across country for the Apifera
Pie Party.  I would like to thank each and every one of you who
donated an apron for Katherine Dunn's upcoming fete'.  As Pie Ambassador, I was
so pleased to be able to send 16 aprons to Pino from Farm and Fru Fru readers!
That was quite an achievement and I thank again all who donated.
The Pie Party will be held toward the end of June...maybe the 27th...not sure, so check
the website for photos etc closer to the event.  Thanks ya'll donkey lovers!
Oh and thanks so much for all the emails etc expressing sympathy at our loss of
Coco...I hate hate hate that he is gone...too sad to write about...but your concern is uplifting and touching..thank you so much...and my foot is healing nicely...here's to better days ahead...I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........