photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Knit One Purl Two...



If I lived in New York City, I am afraid I would spend most of my time in shops.  One that I am absolutely positive would put me in the poor house is Purl Soho.  The fabric and yarn is out of this world fun (on line) and the tutorials are always so interesting and just pretty.   Click the above link for these pretty spring napkins and a tutorial explaining exactly how to make them in Molly's Project Journal...Whip up a few for your Easter table...Don't you just love rick rack???

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what rick rack is but I'm sure I'll love it ;o) Heading to the link now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum...thanks for your comment...rick rack is that cute little trim sitting up on each napkin and yes, you will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........