photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Friday, December 21, 2012

On the Sixth Post of Christmas...

My blogger gave to me...
A simple cute way to display your Christmas cards.
This from Homelife, nothing could be easier.
 
 
 
 
Wishing you nothing but peace and goodness under your tree this year.
I'll be back in January.  Till then, have a wonder-filled Christmas.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I've loved your Christmas posts! Merry Christmas and all best wishes for a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your Christmas posts! Merry Christmas and all best wishes for a fabulous new year! (I tried posting this before and it looked like it failed--if it did go through, please delete this one!)

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........