photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

On the First Post of Christmas....

You've heard of the Twelve Days of Christmas...
For December, I have decided to blog the
Six Posts of Christmas...
Each post will be something you can use...  Here's Post 1.
 
On the First Post Of Christmas, my blogger gave to me:
 
A reindeer made of peanuts...(sorry, I didn't promise to rhyme)
 
I found this on Pinterest (where all good things come from) but it had no link for directions or credit...still, it was too cute not to show, and I think if you are remotely crafty, you can see how simple it would be to make for little gift tags.  It appears to be just half a peanut glued to card stock with a sharpie nose, eyes and antlers...wouldn't it be cute with a tiny red pom pom nose?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........