Because inquiring minds want to know......
1. I was once bitten by a scorpion on the leg....in the bed....in a motel.
2. I am deathly afraid of scorpions.
3. I met my husband while working as a dipper in an ice cream parlor when I was 16.
4. I once saw Sailor Bob in person.
5. I was the best skipper in my first grade classroom.
6. I do not like the summer.
7. I am a diehard Jane Austen fan and keep a JA book on my night stand at all times which I read nightly regardless of whatever else I am reading.
8. I have been known to rub the blue dot in the National Enquirer.
9. I always order a turkey sandwich when having lunch out.
10. Even though my parents warned me as a child never to stick my hand in a fan, I did so anyway and had to get 27 stitches....I was 50 at the time.