photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Thursday, November 3, 2011

100


After blogging now about the goings on here at Farm and Fru Fru for going on 2 years,
 today I reached a milestone...
I now have 100 followers!
I don't particularly follow the numbers, but when I logged in and saw that my follower count had changed, I felt this called for a little celebration and...
Giveaway!
Follower or not, if you want to get in on the fun, leave a comment here by midnight Sunday, November 6 and I will randomly draw a winner and then I will send
you a Farm and Fru Fru treat!

Goodluck!



1 comment:

  1. Sorry Sharon, I'm 8 days late and #103, so I'm completely out of the loop. But I enjoy your site.

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........