photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday


is at it again!  She has just published her latest (and maybe greatest!) on-line magazine and it's
245 pages of birthday celebration-craft-wrap-treat-yummy fun!
You cannot possibly get more fun anywhere for $3.30!
But, here is the truly surprising part....get ready for it....she included a little project I made!
Whoa....more surprised I could not be.  It is included in her
"Birthday Tower" segment.  Shocking I know.  The mag is full of fantastic artists and
super fun ideas for making birthdays all they should be....
Check it out....tons of fun!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new flower and your blog couldn't have come at a better time :) I love to craft and am trying to learn to be a better gardener and this year, grow some food for us.

    *CONGRATULATIONS!to you for being included in this magazine. I am going to check it out and maybe even subscribe if I can! U should be really proud!! I will be around. Many smiles,
    Taci*

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome taci! come by anytime, though i am total pants at posting these days!

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........