photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Mention...Warm Country Meadows



Like most of you, I am an Etsy shopper.  I love to sift through all
the shops and pull up my favorites...with summer quickly coming to an end, I wanted
to share this Etsy shop with you before the cool fall weather turns my thoughts
in a different direction...WarmCountryMeadows specializes in...
teeny tiny terraniums...some so small you can wear them on a chain
around your neck.  I am constantly amazed by people's originality.
The shop owner lives at the base of the Appalachain mountains in
Pennsylvania and while hiking the woods one day gathered moss and made a terranium...
a shop was born.
Pay a visit...you too will be amazed...it's worth a Monday Mention here at the end of
the Long Hot Summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........