photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Mention....Leaves

I love leaves.  I always have.  About this time every year, I begin
looking so forward to Fall.  I love everything about it...the cool crisp weather, the colors,
pumpkins and leaves.  Going Home To Roost is a fun blog
I love to check, and recently Bonnie posted a most creative post on making these using....
PAINT CHIPS! 
She also posted several other ideas for these colorful "freebies".

People are so clever....I must run now and make some....


Going Home to Roost is my Monday Mention this week...check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........