photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Annekata

I am so pleased to introduce you to another one of my very favorite blogs.
Annekata.  Kathrin, the owner of this little gem, is a most talented stitcher.  Since she began blogging some months ago, she has shown her readers how to stitch all sorts of unique things including rings, scarves and ....
shoes....yes, shoes.  This is one stylish lady, and I stalk her every single day, anxious to see what she can teach me today.
Her handstitched necklace is divine.


Her beautifully photograped linen ring is superb in it's simplicity.


Her handstitched ornaments are unlike any I have ever seen.


And her Spiral Scarf is like one I had a photo of from somewhere tucked in my ever-growing notebook
of things I hope to make....someday (only better I'm sure!)  She has inspired me to pull out the photo and now I have several in the works!
Kathrin is offering up a pattern for her very special Annekata Spiral Scarf
for a special price through August 20.  If you, like me, are a fan
of all things handmade, especially handstitched, I encourage you to visit her site and see what
stylish really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...so happy to hear from you.........