photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy

Here are a few things that are making me happy today......  The colors are pretty and the images just make me smile........ I hope you smile all weekend long... oh and you may click the links below to be taken to the photographer's flickr page....do visit.

3 comments:

  1. From one dairy farmers wife to another, thank you for the smiles! I too love the fru fru among all the farm. Your blog makes me smile or shake my head in total agreement -- been there! THANK YOU!
    Betsey Sumners
    Tri-Hope Dairy
    Paris, TN

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh betsey so happy to meet you! we must compare notes on these farmers and their perplexing ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sharon!! I really like that last picture of the overalls/flowers and such - great photo - and all that makes me smile - I love color and creativity!! have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........