photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My favorite quilt

One of the wesites I visit frequently is http://www.cluckclucksew.com/ .  This woman has the most amazing yet relatively simple ideas that use the most beautiful fabrics.  This is her raw-edged circle quilt.  I am planning to try and make one.  I wanted to show you this one so you could see how it should be done. If you visit her website, she has a whole list of tutorials where she gives to step by step instructions for this and many other projects.  I like that.  Step by step by step.  Take a peek.  I think you, like me, will find fun things to try.  Isn't this the best combination of colors? 

2 comments:

  1. I imagine laying on this quilt trying to read a book, yet my eyes being pulled repeatedly just to gaze at this quilt. It's gorgeous! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this quilt! All of the colors and circles.. it's just simply FAB!

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........