photo farm-home_zpsa3f89177.jpg  photo farm-about_zps5ca590aa.jpg  photo farm-books_zps4b857550.jpg  photo farm-activities_zpsba432778.jpg  photo farm-writing_zpsb4bb8fe2.jpg  photo farm-contact_zps6eab4e56.jpg

Friday, March 19, 2010

Martha Knows Stuff


Say what you will about her.....
but Martha knows some stuff...
and if you want to learn how to do something the right way....

Martha can teach it to you...
you can bet on that.....
and this, her newest book comes out March 30.  I have the Martha Stewart Encyclopedia of Crafts and it is a wonderful tool to keep on hand....I can't wait to get this one.  If you get it first, please comment about it here!

photos from the Martha Stewart Website

2 comments:

  1. I love her Encyclopedia of Crafts and all things Martha ;o) I don't like what she's said about a few people, but boy can she cook, craft, keep house and inspire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the regular crafts encyclopedia and it's AMAZING... I am so gonna get this one too. ///and yeah... she does know stuff.

    ReplyDelete

...so happy to hear from you.........